Pages on Indian Beauty Center

Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm - Peach Review - For juicy lips?

Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm – Peach Review


I really need a good hydrating lip balm for my dry lips. So, I decided to try the Nivea fruity shine lip balm in peach. I have been using it for quite sometime now and I must say that this one is a really good lip balm for dry lips during winters. Although frequent reapplication is needed but I still love the fruity, juicy fragrance of this lip balm and I am here to review it for you today...

Product Information- The innovative formula of Nivea Fruity Shine with Peach extracts and shimmering pigments provides long-lasting moisturization and an exciting fruity scent leaving a touch of delicate colour on soft and smooth lips. Delights young delicate lips with a fruity scent and smoothing, long lasting care. Naturally Enhances your lips with shimmering pigments and a soft glossy color. Contains SPF 10 protection against UVA and UVB rays. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved. NIVEA – for lips that love to talk, smile, laugh and kiss.

Ingredients- I lost the outer packaging so can't mention the ingredients...

Price in India- Rs. 140 for 4.8g


Shelf Life- 30 months from Mfd. date

My Take On Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm – Peach-



PROS-

1) Affordable
2) Juicy fragrance
3) SPF 10 content
4) Very travel friendly
5) Moisturizes lips well
6) Adds a lovely colour to the lips
7) Does not feel heavy on the lips
8) Available everywhere
9) Skin compatibility dermatologically approved


CONS-

1) Glitter mixed with it is a turn off for me
2) Frequent reapplication is needed
3) Does not provide very heavy moisturization and so very dry lips may need something better


Final Verdict- This is a lovely shade and suits my lips very well and I am sure that it would suit most skin tones easily. It also moisturizes the lips well and smells yummy! I definitely recommend it to all of you but do not expect it to miraculously heal the lips or something. This is just a nice fancy lip balm for temporary and short-lived protection. SPF content is an added advantage. For me, however, maybelline baby lips are always a winner!


Rating- 4.5/5

Also read,

1) Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom Peach Blossom Review
2) Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Watermelon Smooth Review
3) Maybelline Baby Lips Coral Flush Review
4) Maybelline Baby Lips SPF 16 Berry Crush Review
5) Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm with SPF 20: Mango Pie Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.