Pages on Indian Beauty Center

Fab Bag March 2016 Review, More Power To You

Fab Bag March 2016 Review, More Power To You, Fab Bag 2016 review, March Fab Bag 2016 review India :

March has brought with it a lot of warmth and a new disco-ball fab bag! This month's theme for the March fab bag is "More Power To You" and the bag looks really promising. I was expecting a lot from this beauty subscription service which I have subscribed for. Let's see if it lived up to my expectations...



Price of Fab Bag Subscription : 

Rs 599 for 1 month
Rs 1,599 for 3 months
Rs 2,899 for 6 months
Rs 4999 for 12 months
Free Shipping!


Products Inside My March 2016 Fab Bag :

The bag looks really pretty and housed inside it are 5 products. The quality of the pouch is nice and I have already had a golden themed pouch with the same make. This time, they have this silver one that looks good and reflects a lot of light, grabbing attention.


The first product that I got was the Suganda Neem green tea Plant Mask. It contains Organic neem, organic rice and organic green tea and it is a powder face pack. The quantity provided is nice, provided it is a sample pack. I wish they packed it more conveniently because every time I open the tub, some product spills out. Anyhow, this looks really promising and claims to be good for my acne prone, sensitive, oily skin. Will see how this works out. I received a 25g sample of this one, price - something around Rs.375.


Next, I received Nykaa Nail Enamel, which is a beautiful coral-cream color. It is a nail polish and the brush of this nail paint is good. Nykaa is an online shopping website and now they have their delightful nail paint. I have applied this nail paint and it looks gorgeous on my nails. I got it in the shade Strawberries and Cream. I received a 5ml sample of it, priced at something around Rs. 75.


I also received Wella Professionals- Elements Renewing Mask and Elements Renewing Shampoo. I have used both of these and I must say that the combo does work for my hair and their products are salon quality. It controlled frizz to an extent and my hair feels really soft and shiny. It also appears to be thicker. I will use these again and then make up my mind about purchasing the full-sized products. Both of these are sulfates and parabens free but I found silicones in the ingredients list. I received both sample sized (30ml) priced at Rs. 175 and Rs. 200 for the shampoo and the hair mask.


Finally, the product which we all have been waiting for this month- Sugar It's a Pout Time Vivid Lipstick. I have already reviewed SUGAR It's A-Pout Time! Vivid Lipstick - Coraline In The City. In the March 2016 Fab Bag I have received it in the shade Mad Magenta. It's a beautiful shade but some might find these too vivid. I am bored with maroons and all and thus, this is a nice addition to my lipstick stash. It's a purplish shade, which I would tone down a bit for regular wear. It does not dry out my lips at all and provides full coverage in just one swipe! Total LOVE! I received it full-sized priced at Rs. 599 for 3.5g


Price Check :

Total Cost Of Fab Bag (When you opt for 12 month subscription) = Rs. 416
Total cost of products inside FabBag = Rs. 1424


Final verdict : The main attraction of this month's fab bag is the star product- The SUGAR lipstick. The Nykaa nail paint, the Wella shampoo, the hair mask and the Suganda face mask also sound good and are new products. I am liking the fact that fab bag is not repeating it's products like last year. Fab post has been replaced this time with a few cards. This month's bag could have been better but nevertheless, it's good. You must get this bag for that Sugar lipstick!


Rating : 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.